Saturday, June 27, 2009

Strawberry Cheesecake Soy Ice Cream

I'm really looking forward to finishing this ice cream. I used one of the recipes I found on the web and just made a few changes to make it my own.

I'd like to get some of the vegan graham cracker crust that I've heard of, crush it up, and add it into the ice cream, too.

I used arrowroot for my first time in this recipe and that was pretty exciting.

Oh! The Carob, Carob-Chip Cocont Ice Cream seriously rocks. So tasty. So very tasty. Plus, it totally satisfied my miserable chocolate craving!

In other meals, I had vegan cereal with vanilla soy milk for breakfast and I made faux-sushi from scratch tonight for dinner.

Things are looking up.

I'm not quite 100% vegan yet, but I've totally cut out dairy, eggs, and most meat, of course. I'm not sure that I'm going to completely phase out fish.

No comments: